This privacy statement sets out:
- What information Exertis Telecom LLC collects from you and why;
- How Exertis Telecom LLC uses and protects any information you give; and
- How you can access and manager your information.
Exertis Telecom LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Company Name
- Contact details including email address
- Demographic information such as location, preferences, and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We will use this information for:
- Monitoring and storing telephone or email communications for the purpose of internal training, to improve the quality of our customer service
- Improve our products and services
- Periodically sending you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided
- Use your information to contact you for market research purposes
Where we have asked for your consent to use your personal information for a particular purpose, this consent may be withdrawn by you at any time.
The security of your information is very important to us. As part of our commitment to keeping your data safe, our technical experts maintain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to keep safe the information we collect online.
How long we hold your information for
The time for which we keep information varies according to what we use the information for. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep information, we will keep your information for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was collected.
Where we are using your personal information to send you marketing information, we will retain that for 12 months.
You are entitled to request that we erase your personal information at any time, for example where you cease to be an active customer of ours.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict or control the collection or use of your personal information in the following circumstances:
- When you are asked to fill in a form on the website or elsewhere (ensure that you do not tick any box which consents to our use of your personal information if you do not want us to use your personal information for those purposes);
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for specific purposes and wish to erase your personal information at any point;
- If you wish to amend your options to receive marketing communications.
You have the right to:
- Know that information is being processed;
- Access information that is being processed;
- Rectification of information being processed.
- Erasure of information held on you (commonly known as the right to be forgotten);
- Restrict processing;
- Be notified about what information has been rectified, erased and restricted;
- Object to the processing of your information.
If you want to remove a consent or request erasure or transfer of your personal information, you may do so at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Where we do seek your permission, we will name the relevant third party at the time we seek such permission from you and any suchpermission shall be limited to that third party.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write, email, or call us as soon as possible, using the details set out above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of 1st March 2022. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time.